Pineapple Lassi Ingredients
- 3 cups no sugar added fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups low fat fresh yoghurt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp crushed pineapple jelly
- Blend all the ingredients except pineapple jelly and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile if u don't get ready-made pineapple jelly,prepare one by adding the ready-made jelly maker to boiling water and it will take 5 mins to do that and put it in freezer,it will take 12 mins to settle.
- Take 4 tall glasses ,put the pineapple jelly first, then pour pineapple lassi over it.
- Its truly a cool refreshing delight for a hot summer.Enjoy!!!.