Peppered Turmeric Milk Ingredients
- 250 ml Low Fat milk-boiled
- 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp half-crushed black pepper-corns
- 3 tsp palm crystalline sugar(panam kalkandu)
- Heat the boiled milk in a sauce pan and add the turmeric powder.Mix well.Kepp on stirring this till the milk gets reduced to 200ml measure(10 mins atleast).
- Add the crushed pepper corns and stir this for 4 more mins.
- Add the palm crystalline sugar(shown separately in the pic) and mix well till it gets completely dissolved.
- Serve this hot (atleast twice a day) for 2-3 days.
Note:Home cures can't always replace consulting an expert doctor. Nature remedies may only provide temporary relief and cannot tackle a major infection. If the symptoms persist for another day(even after trying a natural remedy) it's a sure sign that u must see a good Doctor.