Pasta with vegetable sauce
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
1. Boil pasta in water for 15 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat olive oil and sauté garlic, capers and green bell pepper.
3. Add olives and cherry tomatoes. Flash cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add pasta, flavour with ketchup and season with salt and stir until well combined.
5. Add the spinach, mix and cook for 3 minutes or until the leaves wilt.
6. To serve, place pasta on a plate and garnish with
a lemon wedge.