Pasta Primavera Ingredients:
1 cup pasta ( fusili preferred )
1 bunch of spring onions, chopped finely
1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
1/2 cup capsicum, chopped finely
1/2 cup other chopped vegetables ( carrot, brocolli etc. )
1/2 cup cream
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp chilli flakes
shredded cheese ( parmesan preferred, but any other cheese will do )
seasoning ( basil, oregano etc. )
2 tbsp olive oil
salt to taste Method:
- Take enough water in a large vessel. Add a little salt and olive oil. Bring the water to a boil and add the pasta.
- Cook till the pasta is tender. Keep 1 cup of remaining water aside. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add olive oil and heat it. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute. Add the spring onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables along with salt and chilli flakes. Cover the pan and cook on low heat till all vegetables are done.
- Add the pasta water you had set aside along with the cream. Mix well.
- Add the seasoning of your choice and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add the cheese.
- Ready to serve
Serve as a snack, starter or even a meal.