: 15-30 mins
5 to 6 - urad papad
250g - mix vegetable (carrot, capsicum, cabbage)
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
1 tsp - red chilli powder
1 tsp - coriander powder
1 cup - coriander leaves
Oil for cooking Method
- Heat oil in a pan, add the shredded vegetables.
- Add salt, coriander leaves and the spices.
- When cooked remove it in a bowl and let it cool.
- Cut the papad in half and apply some water with a finger lightly over the border.
- Put in the filling and seal like a samosa.
- Deep fry it and enjoy with chutney or sauce.