Papad Roll Recipe
4 potato (alu)
1 green chilly (hari mirch)
few coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1/2 lemon (nimbu)
1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/4 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
1/4 tsp sugar (chini)
salt to taste
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
oil for frying
How to make papad roll:
* Boil and peel potato. Mash them.
* Finely chop coriander leaves and green chilies.
* Mix potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, spice blend, sugar, salt and lemon juice properly.
* Dip papad in water and take them out.
* Now roll potatoes into papad and role papad also.
* Seal the corners with gram flour batter.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all papad rolls until they turn golden brown.
* Cut them into long pieces.
* Serve them hot with chutney and sauce.