Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
250 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
2 green chilly (hari mirch) paste
100 grams curd (dahi)
50 grams cashew nut (kaju) paste
2 onion (pyaj)
1 teaspoon tandoori masala
2 tomato (tamatar)
1 teaspoon chat masala
1 teaspoon ginger (adrak), garlic (lahsun) paste
1 teaspoon chana masala
Salt to taste How to make Paneer Tikka Masala
- Cut round slices of tamatar and pyaj and keep them aside.
- Cut paneer in cubes.
- Mix tandoori,chat and chana masala along with half of the ginger garlic paste with dahi.
- Now add paneer cubes and mix well.
- Fix paneer cubes in a toothpick and put tomato and onion slices around paneer.
- Then cook them in a preheated oven and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and put ginger garlic paste and green chilly in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Thereafter, add finely chopped onion and fry.
- Add finely chopped tomato and cook until oil floats on the surface.
- Then add kaju paste and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add all the spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add paneer cooked in oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.