: 15-30 mins
200g - 1 packet paneer
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
Salt to taste
A small bunch of finely chopped coriander leaves
Bread to make sandwiches
Butter, as per taste Method
- Grate paneer into a wide bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onions and chillies.
- Add all spices - red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt, turmeric powder - and the coriander leaves.
- Mix all ingredients well. If possible, leave for 10-15 minutes so that paneer is well marinated.
- Butter slices of bread.
- Spread the paneer mixture evenly on buttered bread and toast. Enjoy hot.