: 15-30 mins
1/2 kg paneer chopped finely
1 Cucumber chopped into fine cubes
Salt & pepper to taste 4-5 green chillies, chopped fine
1 large onion, chopped fine
1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
Wheat flour for chappatis Method
- Knead wheat flour (or make with left over rotis) and make 12 thin chapathis.
- In a bowl mix all above ingredients except mustard sauce.
- Then take a chapathi, spread mustard sauce lightly, take a tablespoonful of the mixture place it on one side of the chapathi.
- Fold the chapathi enclosing the bottom edge into a roll.
- Either warm in a microwave or toast in a hand toaster for 30 seconds.
- Can be served hot or cold.