PANEER PAKORA RECIPE
250 gms Paneer
1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
2 tsp Oil
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
1-2 Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
1/2 cup Water
How To Make Paneer Pakora:
- Mix first set of ingredients well.
- Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place
- Cut the paneer into thick cubes.
- Sprinkle little salt, chili powder on the cubes
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375°.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve the paneer pakora with coriander or mint chutney