Palak wadi Ingredients
- 1/2 kg spinach(washed and finely chopped)
- besan as per required to make a dough
- a pinch of hing
- 1 tsp garlic paste(optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tbsp green chilli (chopped)
- mix together spinach, all masala and besan to knead a dough.
- divide the dough into 5-6 portions and roll them elongated thick sausages which can be steamed.
- steam them in a pressure cooker or in a steamer for 20 minutes.
- remove and let them cool.cut them into wadis.
- at the time of serving deep fry them or shallow fry them.
- serve hot with green chutney.