- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chilli
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 cup half cooked spinach.
- 2 small tomatoes cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt or adjust to your taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 c chopped coriander
- 2 finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- oil for deep frying.
- For filling: heat oil, add red chilli, garlic, & onion till all change their colour slightly.
- Add the chopped spinach, tomatoes, salt, pepper & garam masala cook until no water is left & a little oil floats to the top.
- Add greens & cook for 3 min.
- Remove from heat & allow to cool.
- Mix in the Feta cheese & set aside.
- Now divide the dough into equal part . Roll out into a square shape.
- Fill each square with filling, brush with a little water on the edges & fold into half.
- Press with a fork's teeth to give it a design.
- Do this until all the filling finishes.
- Heat oil & deep fry the samosas or bake them in the oven till golden.
- Serve hot.
* if baking brush with a beaten egg.