Pakoray Wali Mirchay
Pakoray Wali Mirchay Ingredients
- 8 green chillies(big one)
- 250 gm gram flour
- 2 tbsp mango powder/aamchoor
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp carom powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- white vinegar as req
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- salt as req
- oil for deep frying
- water as req
- Put the gram flour in a large mixing bowl and add turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder and mix it with water and make a thick paste and keep aside.
- Take another bowl and add mango powder, chaat masala, carom powder, red chillie powder, garam masala and and make a thick paste with the help of vinegar.
- Make one slit along the length of the green chillies(from just under the stem to just above the end of the chillie) and deseeds it with the help of knife or tea spoon, making sure you do not slit all the way till the bottom or cut through the other side of the chilli.
- Now fill the slit you made in the chilli with the mixture of mango powder. Repeat with all the chillies.
- Heat the oil (on a medium flame) till it is almost smoking.
- Dip one chilli in a gram flour mixture to coat well on all sides, put it into the oil and fry till golden,all over turning occasionally. Remove and drain on paper towels. Fry remaining chillies in the same way.
- Serve it with coriander mint sauce.