2 packets MAGGI Noodles (chicken)
3 teaspoons green chillies (chopped)
1/3 cup white cabbage (chopped)
1/3 cup onions (chopped)
1/3 cup green capsicum pepper (chopped)
1/3 cup spring onions (chopped)
1 teaspoon chilli powder (dried and ground)
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup cottage cheese (plain, cut in small cubes)
2 cups besan
2 cups water
2 cups canola oil
1. Boil MAGGI Noodles in 3 cups of water for 2 minutes. Add tastemakers and keep it aside.
2. When cool, mix with green chillies, cabbage, onions, capsicum pepper, spring onions, dried chilli powder, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and cottage cheese cubes.
3. Mix besan, a pinch of salt and water to form a smooth, thick batter.
4. Add to the noodle mixture and mix well.
5. Heat oil in a wok.
6. Shape the mixture into small pakoras and deep fry till golden brown.