Mutter-Palak Soup Recipe
- Spinach (Palak), shredded, 1/2 cup
- Peas, 1/2 cup
- Mint (Puidina), 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves, 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Onions,1, finely chopped
- Black Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Cumin (Jeera) seeds, 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter (Optional), 2 tsp
- Wash all the leafy vegetables and a chop.
- In a pressure cooker add the peas (reserving little for garnish), the leafy vegetables and onion. Pressure cook up to 1 wistle, do not over cook.
- Remove puree and add water to get proper consistency.
- Heat butter in another pan, saut矴he remaining peas, add salt, cumin and pepper, and add the prepared pure. Turn off the gas when it starts to boil,