Moong ki Daal ke Gatte
Moong Dal 100gms
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Onion finely chopped 2
Tomoto chopped 1
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil 4-5 tbsp
Salt according to taste
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
1. Soak dal for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Grind and make smooth and fluffy paste.
3. Add salt and pour in a dish and steam it till set. Cool it and cut square pieces.
4. Heat oil and fry onion, ginger/garlic paste until light golden brown. Add tomoto and stir well.
5. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
6. Put the square pieces of dal and fry for some time
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.