: 15-30 mins
3 cups - wheat flour
1 cups - refined flour
200 g - butter, salted
20 g - fenugreek leaves
10 g - ginger, chopped
3 tbsp - salt
2 tbsp - red chilli powder
1 tbsp - haldi powder
5 g - green chilli, chopped
water as required
desi ghee for basting Method
- Soak the fenugreek leaves and squeeze and chop the leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients except water, rub it continously.
- Add water and make a hard dough
- Let the dough rest for half an hour and make round balls of it of 180 gms each.
- Cook in tandoor on slow fire or on the gas oven on slow fire.
- Apply the desi ghee. serve hot.