: 15-30 mins
1 bunch - dry methi leaves
1/2 tsp - cumin seeds
1 bunch - coriander leaves
5-6 green chillies
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp - black pepper powder
Butter for frying
2 cups - wheat flour Method
- Boil potatoes, peel and mash them.
- In a mixie, grind green chillies and cumin seeds together.
- Chop coriander leaves.
- Now mix mashed potatoes, chilli paste, chopped coriander, methi leaves, salt and black pepper powder to wheat flour and make dough as you make for regular chapattis.
- Make parathas out of this dough.
- Now on a non-stick tawa fry this paratha using butter.
- Serve hot with pickle or chilled yogurt.