• 1 cup of Salad Oil
  • 1 Egg or 2 Egg Yolks
    2 tbsp. of Lemon Juice
  • 2 tbsp. of Vinegar
  • Salt (to taste)
  • Black Peppers (to taste)
  • Paprika (to taste)
Method

1) Beat egg or egg yolks with a rotary beater until slightly thick; add 1 teaspoon oil at a time beating well after each addition, until 1/3 cup has been added.

2) Add a few drops lemon or vinegar. The mixture should be quite thick and perfectly smooth. If it isn't you added the oil too quick or didn't beat it enough.

3) Continue to add the oil and acid alternately until it's used up.

4) Add seasonings to taste.

5) Store covered in the refrigerator.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ITs not the way you make Traditional Mayo

You need 2 egg yolks ( Just yolks)

add some vinegar and salt

now beat the egg yolk with whisk

and now start adding OLIVE oil slowly with one hand and keeping other hand whisking the whisk.
Olive oil will start to get white (because of egg yolk..) at the start the mixture is very thin.
Keep adding till ur whisk starts sticking to the Mixture. once done.. you have ur Mayo Ready.

There are other sauces as Bolognese , hollondaise too

kanjjar

Banned
ITs not the way you make Traditional Mayo

You need 2 egg yolks ( Just yolks)

add some vinegar and salt

now beat the egg yolk with whisk

and now start adding OLIVE oil slowly with one hand and keeping other hand whisking the whisk.
Olive oil will start to get white (because of egg yolk..) at the start the mixture is very thin.
Keep adding till ur whisk starts sticking to the Mixture. once done.. you have ur Mayo Ready.

There are other sauces as Bolognese , hollondaise too
hhaahha Bro are you sure you want to challenge a girl on this topic???????????

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hhaahha Bro are you sure you want to challenge a girl on this topic???????????

yup i've learnt how to make . i took some cooking classes too hehe but that was continental i learnt all these stupid sauces.. so ya :d these chicks are copy pasting i know how to make them in actual world..
u can put bit of mustard in it for extra flavor ..tastes nice when u have it with fries hehe

kanjjar

Banned
yup i've learnt how to make . i took some cooking classes too hehe but that was continental i learnt all these stupid sauces.. so ya :d these chicks are copy pasting i know how to make them in actual world..
u can put bit of mustard in it for extra flavor ..tastes nice when u have it with fries hehe
Ok so you are in charge for the next BBQ................