Mango Tarts Ingredients:
- For the pastry
- 200 gm Maida
- 100 gm Butter
- 6 tbsp Cold water
For the Filling
- � cup Cream
- 1 tsp Gelatine
- � cup Mango pulp
- � tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cut cold butter into small pieces. Using palette knife rub butter into the maida.
- Sprinkle cold water over maida and using a palette knife combine into a ball.
- With minimum handling, roll into 1/8" thick pastry. Using a cutter cut out rounds 1/2" more in diameter than the tart case. Line the lightly greased tart cases with pastry and bake blind at 180� C for 10 - 15 mins.
- Allow to cool.
- Dissolve gelatine in � cup of water over a pan of hot water.
- Mix together the sweetened milk, mango pulp, cream and the dissolved gelatine. Save 2-3 tbsp cream for decorating the tarts.
- Fill the shells with the filling. Refrigerate for 30 mins. to set the filling.
- Decorate with mango pieces/cherries and cream.
Cool breads completely before freezing and wrap tightly to lessen frost formation.