Mango sago pudding
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
200ml condensed milk
mint leaves, for garnishing
1. Soak sago for 1 hour in water.
2. In a pan, boil water, add sago and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Strain and wash sago under running water.
4. Blend half the mango slices with milk, condensed milk and sugar. (You can add more milk if you prefer a thinner consistency.)
5. To serve, pour mango mixture into two glasses, put sago on top, then pour mango mixture on top. Finally, top with the remaining mango slices. Chill and serve garnished with mint leaves.