Mango Fruit Cream
10 minute Ingredients:
- Mango ripe, 2 large size or Mango pulp 2 cup
- Low fat cream 250 g
- Skim condensed milk 50 g
- Mixed fruit (grapes, apple, pear, peach, orange, etc.)
2 cup, cut pieces small size.
- Banana 1, chopped.
- Loosen mangoes well by pressing between thumb and fingers. Squeeze the mangoes to take out juice. Do not mix water.
- Take the mango juice (or mango pulp) in a grinder/mixture, add cream and condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and add all the fruit pieces. Mix well.