250 gms paneer, cut into cubes
100 gms cashews, unsalted
3 green chillies, slit
1 tsp jeera
1 big capsicum, diced
1 maggi chicken cube
Salt to taste
1 tsp kasoori methi
1 tsp garam masala powder
1. Grind the cashews, chillies and jeera into a fine paste.
2. The consistency of the paste should be liquidy.
3. Put oil in a wok and sauté the capsicums.
4. Put cashew paste in the wok and add salt.
5. Add the chicken cube, put some water and sauté. Let the texture become creamy. Let it cook for two boils.
6. Add paneer to the paste and cover the lid after making the flame slow. Let it cook for a few seconds.
7. Sprinkle 1 tsp Kasoori methi and garam masala powder and turn off the stove.
8. Serve garnished with freshly chopped coriander.