Makai Na Bharta Ingredients
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
3 medium tomatoes
Coriander leaves cut for garnish
1 kg fresh corns
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 tablespoon oil
3 medium onions
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
6 – 7 green chillies
Salt to taste How to make Makai Na Bharta
- Boil the whole corn, take off the niblets and grind it coarsely in a blender.
- Take off and finely cut the onions.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Wash and cut the green chillies.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, mix in cumin seeds and stir fry till they crackle.
- Mix in cut onions and stir fry till light brown.
- Mix in cut green chillies and stir fry for 1/2 minute.
- Mix in red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Stir fry for few seconds and mix in cut tomatoes.
- When tomatoes are cooked mix in corn, salt and little water.
- Stir fry for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot decorated with cut coriander.