Low fat wheat and nut ladoo
Low fat wheat and nut ladoo Ingredients: 1/4 cup - whole wheat flour 1/4 cup - assorted dry fruits & nuts (to be ground) + 1 tsp (to be added while rolling into balls) 1 tbsp - butter 1 tbsp - sugar (powdered or granulated) 1/4 tsp - cardamom Method
- Melt butter and prepare ghee.
- Add the flour and roast on low flame till golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Grind 1/4 cup of assorted dry fruits & nuts without adding water.
- You can use any nuts of your choice - a mixture of almonds, walnuts, roasted cashews, raisins, dried apricot, sweetened coconut flakes, dried pineapple.
- When the flour is still warm, add the ground nuts, cardamom, sugar and a tsp of broken nuts.
- Mix well and shape them into small balls.