Lemonade Concentrate Ingredients
- 20 lemons (1 cup lemon juice)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash and wipe the lemons.
- Roll it between palms.Put in hot water for few minutes.Cut it into half..
- Squeeze the lemons & extract atleast 1 cup of juice out of it.Strain it to remove the seeds.
- Heat a kadai, pour water and add sugar.
- Make it to string consistency.
- Remove it from fire.allow it to cool for some time.
- Add lemon juice to the sugar syrup.
- Store it in a sterilized bottle in fridge.u can keep for months.
- As and when guest comes,just take 2 tsp of the syrup and add it to 1 cup of water in a container and stir it.
- Check for the sweetness.
- Pour the syrup in the glass cup.Add ice cubes and serve chill.
- Keep a lemon slice for garnishing.
Note: some add pinch of salt while serving the juice.Lemon nos.may be added or reduced depending on the size of it.but it should be 1 cup lemon juice.can add lemon zest for flavour.