Knorr Sides

[JUGRAJ SINGH]

Prime VIP
Staff member
I am all about quick and easy when it comes to meal preparation. Fancy complicated meals just don't fit into my schedule or personality, however I do want my food to taste good for my family and myself. Knorr® has lots of sides to choose from which can easily be made into delicious main dishes with just a handful of fresh ingredients, main dishes like Smokey Mac and Cheese Pasta, Cheesy Chicken Monterey, Salmon Herb Pasta and more. Knorr® also provides a free downloadable recipe booklet that's a cinch to follow! Free Recipe Book

A variety of Knorr® Sides are available at Giant Eagle, and they currently have an in-store offer good from 2/25-3/5. Just buy $10 in Knorr® Sides at 10/$10, and you save $3 off frozen cooked or uncooked shrimp from the Seafood Department on your next shopping order!

knorr1jpgresize6002C509-1.jpg

I picked up some Knorr® Alfredo which is one of their pasta sides, to try the recipe for Creamy Shrimp Alfredo, from their free recipe book

Here is what you need to make this tasty dish:

1 4.4 ounce package of Knorr® Alfredo Noodles
2 cups of baby spinach leaves
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 pound of uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)

knorr3jpgresize6002C504-1.jpg

Make noodles according to package directions,

knorr2jpgresize6002C450-1.jpg

during the last 5 minutes of cooking, stir in the tomatoes and spinach.

knorr4jpgresize6002C415-1.jpg

While that is cooking, heat oil in a nonstick skillet, and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally,
until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.

knorr5jpgresize6002C450-1.jpg

Then stir cooked shrimp into the hot pasta, and that's it!

knorr7jpgresize6002C450-1.jpg

Doesn't that look yummy, and it's so easy!

knorr6jpgresize6002C370-1.jpg

If you like, top it with some Parmesan cheese, and it's ready to serve your family.
My oldest son said, "You have to make this again, mom!"​