250 gm jackfruit (kathal)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
8-10 garlic buds (lahsun)
4 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 onion (pyaj)
1/2 cup sour curd (dahi)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
oil for frying
1 tbsp vinegar (sirka)
How to makekathal tikka:
* Cut jackfruit l into small pieces.
* Grind ginger and garlic buds.
* Finely chop green chillies and onions.
* Mix jackfruit, ginger, garlic paste, curd, salt and vinegar and leave it for 2 hours.
* Then cook in a pressure cooker and then grind.
* Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry onion.
* Then add jackfruit mixture and mix green chilies also.
* Now make tikkis of the above mixture.
* Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all tikkis.
* Serve them hot.