Kashmiri Chops Ingredients:500g mutton chops 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste 30g raw papaya 2 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp garam masala 1 cup yogurt 500g potatoes 1 lemon 2 small bunches cilantro 1/2 tsp pepper powder Oil for frying Salt to taste
Kashmiri Chops Method:
- Wash the mutton chops, hold the bone at one end and bring either side of the skin to the other end.
- Mix salt, ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala, yogurt, ground raw papaya and soak the mutton pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wide pan, fry the mutton chops on either sides for few minutes. Keep them aside.
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them in a vessel. To this, add salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, chopped cilantro and mix well.
- Apply the above mix to the mutton chops, soak in corn flour batter and again fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with any salad.