| | Kairi Ka Sharbat
- Raw mangoes 4
- Water 2 glass
- Sugar to taste
- Black salt pinch
- Lemon 2,3
- Ice cubes as required
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Peel the mangoes.
- Boil the whole mango into 5-6 glass of water.
- It should be well cooked, soft to make a pulp.
- Once its cool remove the seeds and mash the mango well to make a pulp.
- Then blend it in a blender well.
- In a pan, pour mango mixture,water and add sugar if still necessary to be added as per taste and cook until they form a bit thick.
- Wait for cooling then add lemon juice and black salt.
- Pour drink into a glass put ice cubes.
- When serving, garnish with mint leaves.