1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
11/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 18)
3 eggs 1 can of condensed milk (not evaporated)
3 packs of cream cheese
2 tsp of vanilla exact Instructions
- Melt butter, stir in sugar.
- Add crushed crackers. Toss to mix well.
- Spread evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Press onto bottom and sides to form a firm, even crust.
- Chill about 1 hr or till firm.
- Mix all 3 packs of cream cheese together until smooth.
- Then add condensed milk slowly while mixing.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well until smooth.
- Then pour it in the pan.
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degree and bake it untill light brown.