Instant Strawberry Cheesecake
1packet of strawberry jelly (Rex jelly)
1 box of plain cheese spread
½ box of vanilla ice cream
1 cup of fresh strawberry crush
2 - 3 biscuits, powdered (Marie biscuit)
1 tbspn melted butter
Grated chocolate, fresh strawberries and some fresh cream for garnish
1. The contents of the jelly packet are in powder form. Add the contents to one cup of water to make the jelly and let it settle for 15 minutes.
2. Take a glass or plastic bowl and add the cheese spread and jelly mixture along with ice cream.
3. Whisk these ingredients with an electric whisker. (Use only an electric whisker to avoid turning the mixture watery).
4. Keep the bowl on a tray of ice for five to ten minutes while you pour the strawberry crush in the mixture and incorporate it.
5. Mix the powdered biscuits with one tbspn of melted butter to make a proper setting crust.
6. In a cake tin, put the powdered biscuits and set it well with your fingers to make a proper levelled crust. Now, pour the blended strawberry mixture. Refrigerate for three to four hours or till it sets and becomes firm.
7. Garnish with grated chocolate, strawberry pieces and a dollop of fresh cream.