- 5 Left over idlis (each cut into 8 pieces)
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 5 whole red chillies
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- chopped curry leaves - few
- chopped coriander leaves - few
- 10 capsicum thin slices(small)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp fresh ginger-garlic paste
- salt - to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry idli pieces with chilli powder - 2 tsp and salt -to taste. and keep the fried idli pieces aside.
- Now heat the remaining oil ,add mustard seeds,curry leaves and saute.
- then add chopped onion,capsicum slices,chopped coriander leaves,whole red chillies, garam masala,salt,ginger- garlic paste and grated coconut one by one and saute well.
- Then add the fried idli pieces and mix well.
- Serve hot .