Homemade Peppermint Pattie Iced Coffee
Peppermint Pattie Iced Coffee with International Delight
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Enjoy the flavor of cool peppermint and smooth dark chocolate of a YORK Peppermint Pattie in a refreshing iced coffee!
- 6 oz coffee brewed over ice (I prefer to use a vanilla flavored coffee)
- chocolate syrup
- International Delight York Peppermint Pattie Creamer
- Whipped Cream
Notes adjust creamer and chocolate to your liking. You could also make this in the blender for a delicious frozen Frappe.
- Fill 12-16 ounce plastic tumbler full of ice.
- Drizzle a little chocolate syrup over ice.
- Brew coffee right into cup (or pour freshly brewed coffee)
- Pour creamer over iced coffee (I use 2 single serve creamers)
- Top with whipped cream and another drizzle of chocolate.
- Enjoy with a straw.