Hari Mirch ka Achar
Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle – Quick Microwave Version)
Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle) is a super quick microwave recipe to prepare “chatpata” and spicy version of the Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle). You have prepared any stuffed parathas and do not want to again cook a side dish, this quick and tasty Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle) Recipe will keep your family forget the need for any side dish. Enjoy this Green Chili Pickle dish whenever you need it, easily and instantly.
Cooking Time: 10 min
How to prepare Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle)
1. Take 100gm green chili (slightly longer version), wash them properly and slit them in half but do not detach completely.
2. In a bowl put 1/2 teaspoon saunf, 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
3. soak 1 teaspoon tamaind in 4 teaspoon of water and microwave for 2 mins. Squeeze the tamarind pulp and tamarind paste is ready.
4. In a microwave bowl heat 1 teaspoon oil at 100% power for 30 secs.
5. Put all the dry spices (step 2) and microwave for 2-3 mins at 100% power. Stir in between every min.
6. Add slit chilies (step 1) and 1/2 cup of water. Micro-wave for 3-4 mins at 100% power and stir occasionaly.
7. Now add 1 teaspoon tamarind paste (step 3) and microwave for 1-2 mins at 80/% power.
Hari Mirch ka Achar (Green Chili Pickle) is ready to serve with lunch or Dinner.