Golden Fried Baby Corn
• 1 tsp Oil
• 6 Baby Corn
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying
• Pepper to taste
• 2 tbsp Maida
• 2 tbsp Corn Flour
• ¼ tsp Baking Powder
• A pinch of Ajinomoto
How to make Golden Fried Baby Corn:
• Heat oil in a frying pan. Cut each baby corn into three pieces.
• Mix corn flour, all-purpose flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt, and pepper well in a bowl.
• Add enough water to the above to make a smooth thick batter.
• Dip the baby corn pieces in the batter, and fry them until they turn golden brown.
• Golden Fried Baby Corn is ready to eat. Serve hot with chilli sauce.