Heavy cream 2 cup
Banana (kela) sliced 1
Mango (aam) 2
Apple (sev) 1
Grapes (angoor) 1 cup
Kiwi sliced 2
Icing sugar ½ cup
Honey 2 table spoon
Vanilla essence ½ tea spoon
1. Cut fruit into small pieces. Grapes can be cut horizontally into 3 parts. I usually blend half of the mangoes and chop the remaining half.
2. Put the cream in a medium bowl and add honey and sugar. Stir slowly until mixed well. The taste should be sweet not creamy. Now add vanilla and mix well.
3. Add half of the chopped fruits in the cream and mix it well.
4. Take small bowls and add a layer of blended mango in the glasses.
5. Then add a thick layer of cream. Now top the glass with chopped fruits. Chill and serve.
6. Consume on the same day as it would end up turning sour.
The consistency of this dessert should not be liquid. The fruits should be well coated with the cream.