Fried Ice Cream Recipe
• 350 g Ice Cream
• 2 Egg White (beaten)
• ½ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 2 cups Oil
For the Topping:
• 2 tbsp Chocolate Sauce
• 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
• 4 Maraschino Cherry
How to make Fried Ice Cream:
• Shape the ice-cream into small balls and refrigerate until firm.
• Roll the balls in the beaten egg whites and cracker crumbs alternately. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
• Heat oil in a fryer at 360°F and carefully fry the ice-cream balls for 10-12 seconds.
• Transfer into the serving bowls.
• Spoon over chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
• Top up with cherry and serve immediately.