Feta and passion fruit cheesecake
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Mix biscuit crumbs and 100g melted butter to make the cake base. Layer it at the bottom of an ovenproof dish and allow to set in the fridge.
3. In a bowl, beat together the remaining butter, cream cheese, feta and 240g of sugar on low speed until smooth.
4. Add eggs to the mixture. Pour on to the biscuit base
and bake in a water bath until just set. Keep in the refrigerator to set some more.
5. Heat passion fruit, 50g of sugar and gelatin until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Pour mixture on to the top of the cheesecake and leave it to set in the fridge overnight.
6. Heat butter in a pan, add remaining sugar and strawberries and cook for a few minutes. Before serving the cake top with cream and garnish with softened strawberries.