Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
Butter - 100 gms, melted
Flour - 125 gms
Plain soda - 1/2 bottle
Baking powder - 10 gms
Whipped cream - 200 gms
Pineapple - 80 gms, finely chopped
Pineapple - 30 gms, diced small
Almond flakes - 100 gms
1. Melt butter and add the milkmaid stirring thoroughly.
2. Then add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
3. Now add in the soda stirring continuously.
4. Pour into a baking dish and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
5. Let the cake cool, after the cake has cooled cut the cake in three horizontal layers.
6. Layer the cake with chopped pineapple and cream.
7. Finish it with cream and garnish with diced pineapple and roasted almond flakes.