- 1 egg (boiled, peeled, cut lengthwise)
- Drop vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - to taste
- 1 tsp Honey Dijon Salad dressing
- Salad greens (onions, lettuce, cabbage, grated carrots)
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Cut the boiled egg lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the egg yolk.
- Mash the egg yolk, add vinegar, salt, pepper powder and 2 drops of honey dijon mustard dressing and olive oil to it.
- Re-fill the egg cavities with this mixture.
- Mix salad greens, honey dijon dressing, olive oil, salt.
- Place eggs carefully in the salad.
- Garnish with bread croutons if you like.
Note: This is a very healthy recipe. You can reduce the quantity of egg yolk if you like while re-filling. You can even add coiled crab meat or boiled mashed fish to the yolk while filling.