- Boiled Eggs
- Green chilies
- Salt for the taste
- Raw eggs
- Bread crumbs
- First boil eggs and potato's, peel both of them and smash the potatoes in to a smooth paste.
- Cut eggs as round or oval.
- In a kadai pour oil and keep it ready on the stove for the deep fry.
- Break the raw egg and pour it into one bowl, keep bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Take smashed potato into a big bowl add to it green chilies, cilantro and salt make it into a dough.
- Take small amount of dough into the palm spread it on your palm flat and take a slice of a egg wrap it around, after wrapping first dip this in raw egg then in the bread crumbs then deep fry in the oil.