| | Egg curry
- 4 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tomato (pureed)
- 3-4 flakes of garlic
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger
- 1-2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 3/4th tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil / ghee
- 1 cup green peas or 250 gms paneer
- Remove the shell of boiled eggs & keep aside. If using Paneer cut into cubes and fry till golden & set aside for later use.
- Make a paste of onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies in a mixer or chopper.
- Heat oil in a kadhi or wok and add onion-garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
- Add all the spices (salt, turmeric, coriander & chili powder) except garam masala and fry for a minute and add tomato puree. Fry till it starts leaving oil.
- Add a cup of water and cook till it dry's.
- Now add the fried paneer cubes or green peas (which ever using) and boiled eggs.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish egg curry with garam masala and coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.