- 4 sized eggs
- 2 capsicums
- 2 onions
- 2 green chillies
- 1 sized tomato
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- Salt to taste.
Serve hot with puris or paranthas.
- Boil the eggs and remove their shells. Cut the capsicums into 11/2 inch long pieces. Cut Onions and the tomato into long, thick slices. Chop green chillies finely.
- Heat little oil in the frypan. Fry the eggs till golden brown and remove them from the frypan.
- Heat some more oil. Add green chillies, onions and Capsicums to the oil. Add garam masala, salt, turmeric powder.
- Fry them till medium tender, then add the sliced tomatoes. Cut the eggs into four long pieces.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper and chaat masala over the eggs, adjusting to the salt already added to the Capsicum.
- When the Capsicum is done, and has blended well with tomatoes and onions,remove from fire.