DHABE DA MEAT RECIPE
garam masala powder1 tsp.
1/2 tblsp garlic chopped
1 cup yogurt
1 tsp cumin powder
1 kg lean shoulder of lamb
1 tsp coriander powder
6 tblsp oil
8 green chillies chopped
1 1/2 tblsp ginger chopped
1 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
1/3 cup tomatoes chopped
4 bay leaves
4 green cardamoms
1 tsp red chilli powder
3/4 cup onions chopped
1 tsp turmeric powder
How to make dhabe da meat :
- Marinate lamb with yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Stir to mix well and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat up the oil in a deep wok (kadai).
- Mix in bay leaves, cloves and cardamoms and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the onions and stir fry until golden brown.
- Mix in marinated lamb stirring it well for about 10 minutes, until the lamb is cooked and tender.
- Mix in tomatoes and green chillies, stirring frequently until the oil separates from the gravy.
- Pour out little water if necessary.
- Sprinkle garam masala and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in salt to taste.
- Decorate with coriander leaves, ginger juliennes and cut green chillies.