Custard Apple - Appy Smoothie
Custard Apple - Appy Smoothie Ingredients
- 6 Custard Apples(Seetta Pazham),ripe-peeled and de-seeded
- 2 Apples soft, firm and ripe(peeled-cut into pieces)
- 2 glasses of milk or soyamilk
- 2 tsp Honey
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 2 scoops vanila or butterscotch ice-cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Blend the custard apples and apple pieces with the milk or soyamilk first, then add honey,sugar,ice-cream of your choice,ice cubes and blend well
- Pour this Smoothie into 2 glasses.
- Top it with green-cardamom powder.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins only. This will taste good if served chilled. Enjoy the blended smoothie.