1 Cup Boiled Rice
2 cups of plain yogurt (Curd)
2 Tbsp Oil
1/4 cup milk
Finely chopped coriander leaves
1-2 green chilies
1 tsp. chana daal
1 tsp. urad daal
1 tsp. mustard seeds
1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp. salt
How to make curd rice:
* In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil.
* Add mustard seeds to the oil.
* When the mustard seeds start popping add chana and urad daal.
* After a minute, add in the ginger, coriander and green chilies.
* Sauté them for a minute.
* Take the pan off the gas. Add in the rice.
* Mix the salt and desiccated coconut.
* Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd) and milk. Curd rice is ready to be served.