2 cups - fresh curds
1 - medium sized cucumber
few coriander leaves finely chopped
1 - green chilly finely chopped
1 tsp - oil
1/2 tsp - mustard seeds
a pinch of cumin powder
salt to taste
- Grate the cucumber with the help of a grater and add it to the fresh curds.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- Once they splutter, remove from oil. Ensure that the excess oil is drained out.
- Pour the mustard seeds into the bowl of curds and grated cucumber.
- Add the finely chopped coriander leaves and green chilly.
- Add cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Serve with any pulav or flavored rice.
- You may even add a pinch of chaat masala if you wish.