Creamy Fruit Salad
½ lb. Fruits
3 nos. Banana
25 nos. Cherries
(jarred maraschino, halved)
½ cup Raw Cream
¾ cup Sugar
(adjust to taste)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp. Corn Flour
3 cups Milk
- Combine fruits, cherries with slices of bananas in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
- Heat milk and add sugar.
- Mix corn flour with 1/4 cup of cold milk and add this to the hot milk after turning off heat.
- Add vanilla extract. Let the sauce cool down.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the whipping cream to soft peaks.
- Incorporate the whipped cream into cold custard sauce by folding action. Don't beat it or you will lose all the air.
- Now pour the mixture onto the fruit bowl and fold it very carefully.
- Pour into dessert bowls and keep in refrigerator for an hour before serving.