30 minute Ingredients:
- 1 small package lemon Jell-O
- 1-1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can fruit cocktail, reserve the juice
- 2- 3oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 pint whipping cream (whipped)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Add water and reserved juice to the lemon Jell-O. Refrigerate until it becomes the consistency of egg whites.
- Beat in softened cream cheese to pea size. Add fruit cocktail, marshmallows and sliced bananas, and fold in the whipped cream.
- Place in a 9"x13" Pyrex dish or a mold and refrigerate 2-3 hours until firm